Photoshop extension that converts layer properties to CSS
The script is still in development
Besides, makes a plenty of other goods, as listed below.
But for now it is far from use. Currently developing graphics library – the basis for this plugin.
- Shadown and glows ⇝
Support of blending modes!
- Overlays and layer fill ⇝ merged
- Recognized rectangle ⇝
- Not rectangle vector mask ⇝ SVG in
- Pattern fill ⇝
- Character & Paragraph ⇝
- Multiple selected layers ⇝ composite style.
- Optional browser prefixes, color formats and other settings.
- Wait while developed and participate if you wish
- Open Window → Extensions → Photoshopr
- Select layer and press Get CSS
I didn’t think about it yet. So, if you want to take it for free – you’re welcomed!