vue-router requires Vue.js 0.12.10+ and currently does not support Vue.js 2.0.
vue-router is the official router for Vue.js. It deeply integrates with Vue.js core to make building Single Page Applications with Vue.js a breeze. Features include:
- Nested route/view mapping
- Modular, component-based router configuration
- Route params, query, wildcards
- View transition effects powered by Vue.js' transition system
- Fine-grained navigation control
- Links with automatic active CSS classes
- HTML5 history mode or hash mode, with auto-fallback in IE9
- Restore scroll position when going back in history mode
Get started with the documentation.
# install deps npm install # build dist files npm run build # serve example app at localhost:8080 npm run serve-example # and unit tests at localhost:8081 npm run dev # lint & run all tests npm test # run unit tests only npm run unit # run e2e tests only npm run e2e-local
Please make sure to read the Issue Reporting Checklist before opening an issue. Issues not conforming to the guidelines may be closed immediately.
Please make sure to read the Contributing Guide before making a pull request.
Details changes for each release are documented in the release notes.
Stay In Touch
- For latest releases and announcements, follow on Twitter: @vuejs
Copyright (c) 2013-2016 Evan You